Do you know what’s in your common household products? Could you be unknowingly poisoning yourself and your family?
Of the 2,983 chemicals (used in Cosmetics) analysed by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH-USA), the results showed that 884 of the ingredients were found to be toxic. Of these:
- 314 can cause biological mutation (change in cells)
- 218 can cause reproductive complications
- 778 can cause acute toxicity
- 146 can cause tumors, and
- 376 can cause skin and eye irritations